Tuesday 10 December 2013

Really? You want me to comment?

My daily blog visit numbers are going through the roof today

I expect that certain people are probably visiting my site multiple times to see if or when I'll comment on yesterday's proceedings.  I appreciate your interest. 

Three comments:

1) I didn't see the proceedings yet.  Unfortunately, I just couldn't get the on-line webcast to work for me.

2) Being the holiday season, I'm getting busy at work, (thankfully and on a side note, never mind the construction folks, Davis Drive shopping is still the place to be).  I'll have to watch your twitter feeds to keep me up to date.

3) From what I've heard, this masterpiece from Sue Dewar circa 2007 sums up my thoughts nicely. 


Stay tuned.  It's going to be a very long and arduous 2014 re-election campaign for multiple incumbents. 

PS - I got a ROTFL moment from reading Gordon Prentice's blog-o-tainment summary of yesterday's meeting when he chastised Maddie Di Muccio's children for reading a prepared script.  That's HILARIOUS because I bet they got the idea from Councillors Vegh, Twinney, Hempen, Sponga, et al.  These Councillor's have been reading lines written for them by "Double-Standard" (the team of Van Bynen/ Taylor) all term. 

Who says these Council members can't be role models for children? 

No comments:

Post a Comment